Thursday, March 24, 2011

Can You Believe It? He's Home!!!

Thanks be to God!  Isn't this exciting?

From Michele......

ok...i'm about to bust...I got to bring David home today! He is getting settled and is VERY tired...but I couldn't keep it a secret any longer! The doctor said this morning..."how about tomorrow morn?"....I gave him the sad puppy dog face and he said "ok"...we'll get you out of here today! :) HAPPY cannot begin to describe how I felt driving away with David beside me! :)




Isn't that wonderful??  Thank you all for your prayers.  The Hewitt family continues to need them, of course, as the road ahead is long.




Let's pray that God would bless Michele and David with some quiet time to get adjusted to everything, too.  I'm sure after 3 months with doctors and nurses and beeps and whistles, they must be glad to be together as a family again.


And, please continue to pray for healing and strength for both Michele and David.  Isn't the goodness of our God overwhelming?





4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Praise God!!!! But that doesn't mean I'm quitting praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! But still praying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord for this miracle. We are so thankful! Our prayers continue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray that things are continuing to progress. so glad to hear that he is home!
    God is amazing!

    ReplyDelete